Adebayor to Spurs

No one is pretending Ireland has zero value. It's the constant exaggeration of our players prices and wages (even when the club says otherwise on it's official website) that pisses me off.

Milner=£16mill+Ireland(academy product who the manager considered of no use). Next thing you'll be factoring in Ireland's wages while he was here plus the cost of his fishtank!

RichieTHFC said:
lee-mcfc said:
pmsl did a spurs fan really just say lennon is worth 25m?

You must be mad if you think you'd get any of our first team players for less than that. You reckon we'd let a pivotal player for us leave for £15m~ when you're spunking £26m on the likes of Milner? Henderson going to Liverpool for near on £20m?

No...just no. Lennon's pretty average & quite frankly overrated. I know he look pretty decent on an otherwise average team for you guys, but he won't cut it at city.

Train said:
RichieTHFC said:
lee-mcfc said:
pmsl did a spurs fan really just say lennon is worth 25m?

You must be mad if you think you'd get any of our first team players for less than that. You reckon we'd let a pivotal player for us leave for £15m~ when you're spunking £26m on the likes of Milner? Henderson going to Liverpool for near on £20m?

No...just no. Lennon's pretty average & quite frankly overrated. I know he look pretty decent on an otherwise average team for you guys, but he won't cut it at city.

fair, everyone entitled to their opinions. We'll happily keep him but if you want him as the rumours suggest, you'll have to pay through the nose

RichieTHFC said:
Train said:
RichieTHFC said:

fair, everyone entitled to their opinions. We'll happily keep him but if you want him as the rumours suggest, you'll have to pay through the nose

I'd probably say no to an ade-lennon swap.
He's an overrated chav. No thanks

Daveth said:
RichieTHFC said:
Train said:

I'd probably say no to an ade-lennon swap.
He's an overrated chav. No thanks

i dont think what stereotype he fits in has any difference.

It was 16m + Ireland. Ireland's value now is little bit over than 0.
Houllier exluded him from the squad then they loaned him out in January. His mentality is very weak, will he ever bounce back? Not so sure but good luck to him.
Weak mentality + injury-prone bad combo.

New regime at Villa with McLeish maybe he will get his last chance there.

About Ade:

If they pay the half of his wage and loan fee (2-3 m) we should accept it.

Damanino said:
About Ade: If they pay the half of his wage and loan fee (2-3 m) we should accept it.
Why should we help Bent Arry compete with us in the title race? If they keep Modric, they will still be a force to reckon with. Ade should go overseas.

Lucky13 said:
lionheart said:
Damanino said:
About Ade: If they pay the half of his wage and loan fee (2-3 m) we should accept it.
Why should we help Bent Arry compete with us in the title race? If they keep Modric, they will still be a force to reckon with. Ade should go overseas.

They ain't in the title race.

And they wont be keeping modric.

RichieTHFC said:
Train said:
RichieTHFC said:

A, i would'nt buy him
B, worth 5-6m tops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.