Adebayor to Spurs

de niro said:
RichieTHFC said:
Train said:
No...just no. Lennon's pretty average & quite frankly overrated. I know he look pretty decent on an otherwise average team for you guys, but he won't cut it at city.

fair, everyone entitled to their opinions. We'll happily keep him but if you want him as the rumours suggest, you'll have to pay through the nose
A, i would'nt buy him
B, worth 5-6m tops.

To be fair to our spuds visitor he's bang on

Lennon might not be WORTH 25 Mil...but he would certainly fetch 25 Mil

British players are ALWAYS overpriced...and like he said...if Henderson can command a 20 Mil fee then 25 Mil is about right for even your average british talent

Regardless mata is available for 25 million and is more than 10 times the player lennon is.

He would only be a squad player suitable for carling cup and lower prem sides, we do need some squad fillers though.

Harry up to his usual tactics in the press.

Loan deal probable but actually he has no real idea what is goig on as Levy handles all transfer business.

So start of the week he was definately going to Spurs with us paying most of his wages on a loan deal. He was going to be in the side to play rags at the weekend etc etc etc.

Its Friday, still nothing from city, the player or his agent. Not a word. In reality a deal is no where near done and actually there is nothing but a few outlandish claims in the tabloids to suggest anything at all is currently on the cards as regards a deal with Spurs. This whole thing smacks of trying to keep their fans happy leading into their first game of the season.

I guess Spurs go into there first game with a 40 year old reserve keeper as there only summer signing. Their fans must be over the moon with the amount they have strengthened a team that fell well short last season.

alera said:
Regardless mata is available for 25 million and is more than 10 times the player lennon is.

He would only be a squad player suitable for carling cup and lower prem sides, we do need some squad fillers though.

Is he really? You sure about that?

Source?

alera said:

He isn't. He had a 20m~ release clause in his contract that expired a few weeks ago, according to guillem balague at least

He's going to cost comfortably more than that now

I for one am disappointed Ade is not going to appear in a Spuds shirt on Monday.

Surely the more points our rivals drop is a benefit to us and a fired up Ade vs a defence minus vidic would have been a possible situation where this happened.

Spurs may well take point(s) on monday, but i feel they would have been more likely to do with Ade in the side.

an opportunity missed by us i feel .......

Chelsea deal for mata is reported at 23 million with 2 million in addons.

So what are people going on about ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.