Adebayor

Kinkysboots

In relation to his TV work, why does he refer to united as just 'manchester'. Its annoying and disrespectful to us especially when they dont even play in Manchester. Ronaldo says it all the time aswell but hes an ex rag so you can understand it but not from Manu.Rant over!!!

It's common abroad but I don't see it as marginalising to City myself.

Basically, out of Inter and AC, only AC are commonly referred to as just Milan. I know Milan doesn't actually feature in Inter's name but in English they are often referred to as 'Inter Milan' rather than just Milan, like AC are. Does this mean people are disrespecting Inter or implying they are a lesser club? No.

We are City, it would annoy me if we were referred to as just 'Manchester', why would anyone want the club to be referred to as anything except what the people who love the club call it?

And on the plus side, we are THE City now, nobody feels the need to specify Man City and unless it's obviously in the context of a conversation involving the lower leagues or something, people say CITY and it's automatically assumed they are referring to us, both at home and abroad. That's pretty cool.

Don't feel insecure friend, City will be rising to top of the manchester leagues soon. We have the power, Manchester U have £1bn debt and have to sell players to continue to function.

semowenday City!

Come on you City!

R.Mugabe24 said:
Don't feel insecure friend, City will be rising to top of the manchester leagues soon. We have the power, Manchester U have £1bn debt and have to sell players to continue to function.

semowenday City!

Come on you City!
I keep reading stuff like this on here but wouldn't you rather beat Man utd when they are at there best with there best players as oppose to if they have to sell half the team and sliding down the league etc?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.