Adebayor.

MCFC BOB

Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
Watching the review of last season, and after his goal against Arsenal, as you know, he pelted down the field and celebrated infont of the Arsenal fans.

Now, the reason he did that was because the Arsenal fans hated him.

After he was booked, he was really raising the crowd. It just sort of hit me that we're treating him almost like the Arsenal fans were.

I just think that having an average of a goal every 2 games should make him more of a fan favourite than he is. He's been looking impressive in pre-season, always looking for the ball etc.

I think we should support him more. He might be a bit lazy and he can't head a ball, but he puts it in the net when you need him to.

Ade is class,He never sad that the arsenal fans did throw chairs and cans
at him when he was celebrating the goal for the team in his heart :City

Ade has had a fair bit of stick from a small amount of fans. Ade is a fantastic player who is only going to get better in the blue shirt. Think this could be a very good season for him as he is looking hungry to keep his place. |Come on you blues. ctid

Ade, is great player. lets support him a little bit and we can get BIG out of him

Wishing him all the best

Too many boo boys in MCFC ranks, too used to moaning (20 years worth of moaning). Hopefully this is something younger fans will alter (because they wont see some of the dog shit football I saw over the last 20 years)

At least I'm happy (and was under Eriksson/Hughes too!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.