ADHD...

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Yawwwn. Same old shit from another of lifes losers........why you continue to stalk and harass me after all this time is beyond me. Real men and real parents know how to bring up good children.
OK then explain why we have zero problems with my other two children??? they are well behaved loveable normal kids they are never in trouble in school and come home almost daily with stickers praising them for a good days work.

So quick to judge without being in possesion of the full facts. ADHD is real and despite your claims fortunately the medical community know it isn't a sign of bad parenting and that is a fact. However letting your child get away with stuff when they should be corrected is because that is the one thing you are told deal with any issues the same as you would normally which, is exactly what I do.

True some parents let their kids run free and say oooh not my fault they have ADHD when in fact they don't it's just they have no parental control. But for those of us that care enough punish our children and get them checked and diagnosed and on the treatment, which isn't the easy ride people make out you are being a cnut of the highest order

I agree with this, however I do still believe more cases percentage wise of ADHD are to do with parental skills i.e. some parents just cant handle there kids when they are being naughty so its easier to say `my kids got ADHD`!!..

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Just when you think that the cretin that is BB2 has reached the depths of stupidity,he manages to set yet another personal best.
Of course this condition does not exist - how on earth could experienced and highly qualified child psychologists and behaviourists possibly compete with the unmatched brainpower that BB2 brings to the table?
I really hope that this poor lad goes on to make something of himself,despite his problems,and then disowns the insensitive,callous prick that he is unfortunately related to.
In fact,having the misfortune to be a member of BB2's family is probably a greater curse than ADHD.

Yawwwn. Same old shit from another of lifes losers........why you continue to stalk and harass me after all this time is beyond me. Real men and real parents know how to bring up good children.

This particular loser could buy and sell you,you Trafford overspill moron.
"Stalk and harass" - don't flatter yourself that i'd even bother.
I only respond when you post pathetic,ill-informed crap - which invariably is most of the time.
WTF do you know about bringing up children,or indeed anything else?
You are the biggest laughing stock on BM by some margin and a byword for stupid.

gazhinio said:
I agree with this, however I do still believe more cases percentage wise of ADHD are to do with parental skills i.e. some parents just cant handle there kids when they are being naughty so its easier to say `my kids got ADHD`!!..
I admit that myself gazhinio there are kids near me where the parents claim their kids do, I love calling their bluff because when you ask the always reply "the GP won't send him / her to the consultant" My wife and me got that reply for 8 years but fought on. I always come back with so what you are going to give up on the kid? People do use it which is annoying for those of us that have over come the hurdles to prove their kid is indeed a sufferer. I do sometimes wonder how many people who claim their children have ADHD have actually bothered to act on it, or are they just afraid they will be found out.

l think l might have this ADHD thing myself actually, l can't sit still, get bored easily and like a bit of rough and tumble...

Seems like its used as a badge of honour in some cases by shoddy parents to justify their delinquent children running amok.

Chav kids seem to get it who are brought up on M&Ms.

It is far too often an excuse for bad parents, if they can label something it must not be their fault.

Corky said:
Chav kids seem to get it who are brought up on M&Ms.

It is far too often an excuse for bad parents, if they can label something it must not be their fault.
It's as common across all socio economic groups I am sick of all the myths people have about this. If anything as I have stated before people whom are of better off parentage stand less chance of being diagnosed because people do class it as a poor persons condition. The other myth is about bad parents again total rubbish, yes a child with ADHD with no parental control will be a nightmare causing problems and trouble, BUT even with a strict parental control an ADHD child will still cause problems. I would ask people to do their research properly before writing ill informed and totally wrong rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.