Adiós Agüero | The Tributes Thread

Tokyo32

Team supported
Man city
It was widely reported that Aguero asked to start on the bench and even decided when he was ready to come on.
I get all that but my point is that he was also involved in the champions league final

King_Ralph_Blumer

I'd be very surprised if we play them next season and he doesn't score at least 1 goal - he will always find space and, against us, that ain't difficult when they beat the press.
Good luck to him - but not against us.
And if he did his name would be chanted around the stadium as soon as he scored like Dunney did for Villa.

Kinkys Left Foot

Team supported
City
Sadly it was time....comes to us all...age and injuries have caught up with him and I doubt we'll ever see the 100% Kun firing on all cylinders again.
Must say the sight of him in a Barca kit was like being kicked by a donkey.
Legend or not business is business, we aren't paying someone 300k a week for 2 years to play 6 games a season.

Petethemancinleeds

Happy to see Sergio in a Spanish speaking country seeing out his less productive years after giving us the best of his talent and a goal that never tires with age. I will be sad to see Pep go but only a fraction of the sentiment of not singing Sergio, Sergio as he leaves/ enters the etihad.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.