Adiós Agüero | The Tributes Thread

Elliot houghton

Team supported
Man city
Do we still think we'll get this Aguero and Silva testimonial eventually so we can give them a proper send off

Bill Walker

Just saw the clip of him being rolled out at the Nou Camp in their kit

Talking about a fucking punch right in the gut
Yeah it got me like that mate after the results on Saturday and then to see that.... I feel like giving up on football.

What a horrible fucking week..

I think it hurts knowing we could have won the game and that Aguero wanted to stay.

Coatigan

Team supported
Manchester City
It could of turned Pep mind. Especially with Champions League gameIf Pep didn't really rate him he would of been moved on a lot sooner. He isn't the first player to take potshot at the Pep and he won't be the last.

The player has not taken a shot at Pep. As of yet.

mat

I do think Covid affected him more than were allowed to know.

Barca and Argentina now denying he's been found positive for it again.

northstandgiveusasong

You can’t be serious, how can a penalty miss affect their relationship? Other players have missed penalty this season btw.
Grow up
I think he means the nonchalance in which it was taken. I'd have definitely had him play some part in the CL final (his performance v Everton alone deserved that) but maybe Pep saw it differently as that goes in and it's 2-0 and effectively changes Chelsea's mentality in preparation for the final? We can't just include anyone for sentimental reasons but FFS Aguero doesn't even get on the pitch and Sterling starts?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.