Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

An absolute titan amongst our modern giants. How you managed to score so many crucial goals and still get scant recognition from the venal arsehole's in this country?

You know how much you mean to us and spent the greatest years of your career with us!

If ever young Benjamin needs an agent Sergio mate.......

Take care legend!

Thank you for everything you have given to Manchester City Football Club and most of all the unforgettable memories you have given to us Manchester City fans, So many to name including the title winning goal.
An absolute true professional in every way and an idol to so many people.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck in you next chapter...

You'll never ever be forgotten Sergio :(

Just seems like yesterday he scored that screamer v Swansea, time flies. Thank you for everything and every memorable moment and goals. Simply a colossus of a Man and Player for my club. Never will your memory fade for me and my daughter. Good luck in whatever you choose to do next Sergio

Aside from everything else he has achieved and help us achieve.

It's extremely rare when a person can pinpoint the single best moment of their life, but I (we) can.

I'm 51, I have children and witnessed their births, but.......

.......Sergio Kun Aguero gave me the single best moment of my life with the 93:20 moment.

I know I will NEVER experience emotion like I did at that precise moment in time - and I cannot even describe that emotion in words, all these years later

Cannot love the guy anymore than I actually do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.