Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I agree with you 100%. We look better without Serg in the team at the moment (kills me to say that) and that’s the reason Pep is paid the money he is. He’s ice cold when it comes to selecting a team to win. Be interesting to see if anything comes out once he’s left
I hope it doesn’t, remember Yaya‘s rant, I don’t want anything to cloud his legacy.

Adios amigo you gave us great service and memories. Total professional on and off the pitch and a humble man to boot. Hopefully you return to the club in the future in some capacity. Won't be a dry eye in the house tomorrow all the very best for the future Serg.

No 1, thanks for the memories

Enjoy your future wherever that takes you. You'll always have a heroes welcome here

So sorry I won’t be there to say goodbye but I’m sure those lucky enough to be there will give you a great send off.
I doubt there will be many dry eyes in the stands.
Thank you for all you have done for this club and the memories you have given us will live on forever.
Wishing you well for the future.

He gave us the greatest moment in our history (so far, anyway). That goal will be talked about and replayed as long as football is played. A historic goal. A pivotal moment. Sad I won't be there to say goodbye to our greatest ever goalscorer. I was there for his debut and I've never seen a better striker. Farewell to Sergio Aguero. Thank you for so many great memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.