Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Can the club arrange for his plane to fly over the Etihad when he leaves to sign for Barcelona. With blue moon playing. I want him to shed a tear, i want the pictures. ADIOS KING KUN!

This is not "Adios".

It is only "Hasta Luego"

After his time in the Sun.

He will be back in some capacity to his spiritual home for good.

No doubt about that in my opinion.

Still thanks Kun for giving me my greatest memory as a City Fan. Even winning the Champions League will not emulate it, only equal it.

My son doesn't really get why i cherish that first Title win the way i do.

Compared to the other Title wins 100 points/100 goals, back to back Titles. Younger fans will remember these in more detail. Sure they will remember the dramatic winner, everyone does.

That first Title though was special. We older fans saw that Monkey ripped off our Back. We saw that fucking banner ripped down at the Swamp for good.

So many emotions overwhelmed me that Day i will never forget it.I never thought i would see City win the League in my life time, and it happenned.It was Roy of the Rovers stuff,even for a Dude in his 40s.

Kun says he still dreams about that day.

So do i.

Sure all our Title wins are special.

That firs one though, for me was just a little bit more special.

Maybe it is an age thing.

I am sure all those Piss Heads from the old Kippax North Stand will relate.

I was one of those Blues that moved my season Ticket over to the North Stand during the Kippax renovation and never went back again afterwards.

That was when our Banter started during the game between Kippax and North Stand.

I wouldn't call them dark days, loved every minute.

Thanks Kun see you soon.
Beautifully put mate....................

Watching him on Twitch. Sadly I don't understand a word of Spanish but I got his title translated on google and it's something about stopping at City... Anyone watching, knows spanish or cares to take a look and give translate?

Watching him on Twitch. Sadly I don't understand a word of Spanish but I got his title translated on google and it's something about stopping at City... Anyone watching, knows spanish or cares to take a look and give translate?
Was about 3 hours long and my Spanish isn't great (especially with Kun's accent) but he basically just talked about the events on Sunday and the gifts/tributes he got... Mentioned that he was a little nervous/anxious because he wanted his performance to go well. He also said that he won't be streaming anymore because he doesn't want to seem unfocused (especially during the Copa America with how bad the Argentine media can be). Other than that, the only other things that stood out were that he said he wants either Phil or Kevin to take the no. 10 shirt, and also that he watched back his interview on Sky and laughed at his own English lol

(Some quotes here as well)

Last edited:
Was about 3 hours long and my Spanish isn't great (especially with Kun's accent) but he basically just talked about the events on Sunday and the gifts/tributes he got... Mentioned that he was a little nervous/anxious because he wanted his performance to go well. He also said that he won't be streaming anymore because he doesn't want to seem unfocused (especially during the Copa America with how bad the Argentine media can be). Other than that, the only other things that stood out were that he said he wants either Phil or Kevin to take the no. 10 shirt, and also that he watched back his interview on Sky and laughed at his own English lol

(Some quotes here as well)
Thanks! Funny.. during the interview part I mentioned his english skills to my Fiance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.