Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

If it was a one off comment but pep repeatly says we have no history compared to barca, rags , dippers , blah blah, now he says that to sergio , hate him right now
Bit harsh on the man that's just won us the league the year after the scousers.

Barca are hanging on by a thread, Messi is all that stands in the way of them being overtaken by Sevilla, Betis and others.
And frankly I hope they collapse along with Real Madrid. They make United and Liverpool seem like beacons of modesty.

The players were all out of position and no proper dm, they had enough to think about if pep had just trusted them to play their normal game

Grumpy
Fuck it let’s go to the stadium demanding the Barca fraud leaves our club. Maybe sing a song about blue and white until were shite again ;)

I really need to sign up to the dipper forum. I am missing my need to rant and spout unchecked truths to the baiting dipper mob in the scouse thread. Sergio leaving is as good as reason as any. To Rawk lol

Seeing Sergio in a Barca shirt makes me feel a bit sick. And the €100m buyout clause! Jeez. Wish him all the best, thanks for the many many memories you superstar. Enjoy the slower pace of the Spanish league.
I think im right in saying in Spain there has to be a buy out clause in the contract, doesn't matter if it's £30 million, £50 million or £100 million nobody is going to be paying it in two or 3 years time.

What it does do is make the Barca fans believe they have just landed a £100 million player on a free, the reality is he once was but not anymore.

Thanks for the memories Kun,that brought us success beyond our wildest dreams.

Never,ever, to be forgotten.

I hope you have a wonderful couple of years at Barcelona,stay injury free,and score a shit load of goals in the process.And win a few trophies.

Best way to silence those who say you were done.Is let your feet do the talking.

Barcelona are inheriting a true goal scoring predator.

Glad you signed for Pep true love, instead of a Premier League side.That would have been too much.

""Guardiola, when we won the Premier League, he told me ''You're going to the best team in the world''.

Good luck,and thanks.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.