Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I think he means the nonchalance in which it was taken. I'd have definitely had him play some part in the CL final (his performance v Everton alone deserved that) but maybe Pep saw it differently as that goes in and it's 2-0 and effectively changes Chelsea's mentality in preparation for the final? We can't just include anyone for sentimental reasons but FFS Aguero doesn't even get on the pitch and Sterling starts?
What game were you watching because Aguero was subbed on btw. There was no chance he was starting the game

It was widely reported that Aguero asked to start on the bench and even decided when he was ready to come on.
I get all that but my point is that he was also involved in the champions league final

I'd be very surprised if we play them next season and he doesn't score at least 1 goal - he will always find space and, against us, that ain't difficult when they beat the press.
Good luck to him - but not against us.
And if he did his name would be chanted around the stadium as soon as he scored like Dunney did for Villa.

Sadly it was time....comes to us all...age and injuries have caught up with him and I doubt we'll ever see the 100% Kun firing on all cylinders again.
Must say the sight of him in a Barca kit was like being kicked by a donkey.
Legend or not business is business, we aren't paying someone 300k a week for 2 years to play 6 games a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.