Adidas Gazelle 'Mars Red' - could you wear them?

There is a Light

I need some advice, my missus is buying me a pair of trainers and these have caught my eye. Although they look like the same colour as our away kit, the description is worrying me - Mars red!

Should I forget them or buy and return if they are too shit like?

dz9ky0.jpg

SWP's back said:
No as I don't think they would provide very much support when I was training.

Real athletes can train in anything.

You are the problem not the shoe.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:42 pm --<br /><br />
GazM said:
Don't they do them in blue ? Sorry, can't be doing wearing anything red. End of.

They look like maroon to me though! If they are red, they won't be worn. They have a royal blue which is option 2, but no City blue.

They are not the same colour as our away kit.

These are more red, a dark wine colour.

Our kit is maroon, i.e. red with a bit of blue in it, there is no blue tinge in that red there pal.

There is a light said:
SWP's back said:

You are the problem not the shoe.

SWP doesnt wear trainers without going to the gym. He is a wing tip type of guy.

There are a nice trainer, I am a conoisseur, however I personally would not wear that colour but I am a traditionalist

johnmc said:
There is a light said:
SWP's back said:

You are the problem not the shoe.

SWP doesnt wear trainers without going to the gym. He is a wing tip type of guy.

There are a nice trainer, I am a conoisseur, however I personally would not wear that colour but I am a traditionalist
They just don't look right on me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.