Adidas trainers

If you cannot see that website is not Sports Direct and Is dodgy as fuck you deserve to be scammed by buying off there.
alright mate some people take trusred sources that are usually ok in good faith, in this case it hasn't been.

no need for the air of superiority

alright mate some people take trusred sources that are usually ok in good faith, in this case it hasn't been.

no need for the air of superiority
I saw an advert for an amazing Xmas jumper over Christmas. Free delivery anywhere. Went to the website and they had the Christmas jumper and about four other things, none of which were clothes. It sometimes pays to have a quick look round the rest of the site. Although surprise, surprise, Facebook/Instagram not giving a shit about scams advertising on their website, as long as they get the money. It's definitely easily done.

I saw an advert for an amazing Xmas jumper over Christmas. Free delivery anywhere. Went to the website and they had the Christmas jumper and about four other things, none of which were clothes. It sometimes pays to have a quick look round the rest of the site. Although surprise, surprise, Facebook/Instagram not giving a shit about scams advertising on their website, as long as they get the money. It's definitely easily done.
To be honest normally I do a full google search when it's a site I haven't used before, but as it was sent by a good mate who has also put in an order (poor sod, luckily I hadn't yet)and he got it from a normally decent source I didn't take much heed of the top bit or the fact the other stuff on the page were goalposts, not trainers, An honest mistake otherwise I wouldn't have shared here.

On ads have you not seen some of the dodgy ads at the bottom of these pages for sites that look less than honest ;-)

I had a mate who saw a fjallraven jacket 60% off on a site looked legit as could be, sent over his 80 sheets, confirmation email was from columbia, the jacket is still in transit

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.