Adidas trainers

It can’t be that uncool, seemingly everyone wears them.

I used to wear adidas when I was in my twenties, but now I'm nearing 40 I do laugh at the older ones trying to be "on trend" as they say. You know the ones.. bobble hat, Fjallraven jacket, and special edition adidas. Prefer comfort now. haha

Being an adidas fan myself I thought I’d make those who are interested aware of a few upcoming releases.
Both are blue so you can’t go wrong

Adidas koln £85 out this coming Friday
Available from Size, oi Polloi ,hanon, adidas etc don’t expect them to hang around for long

Then on the 17th there is the release of the adidas Dublin £85

These are only available from size? Probably have to que outside the shop or be very lucky online

The koln aren't limited edition so should be easy enough to get
The dublins you can forget unless you work for size?, pay the hundreds of pounds on eBay that the size? staff sell them on for or fancy spending 24 hours sleeping outside the shop.

I used to wear adidas when I was in my twenties, but now I'm nearing 40 I do laugh at the older ones trying to be "on trend" as they say. You know the ones.. bobble hat, Fjallraven jacket, and special edition adidas. Prefer comfort now. haha
Just because you are old before your time, don't expect everyone else to be.

Just because you are old before your time, don't expect everyone else to be.
61nW9%2Bu%2BHaL._UL1500_.jpg

Wish i was as cool as you not wearing adidas now your nearly 40

And trainers, jacket and bobble hat aren’t comfortable?

I’m an old school adidas fan but the quality is generally shit nowadays even the SPZL but can’t say they’re not comfortable, especially runners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.