Adidas trainers

Cheers pal, saw that yesterday but don't have my size. Wellgosh have them though, not worn adidas in about 12 years, are they true to size?
I couldnt tell you really ,the few pairs i have have been true to size apart from the Lacombes which i had to go a size down,maybe some of the collectors in this thread would be able to help

If you go on END clothing they have the new order in the sale ,but if you add VIPSALE to where it says GIFTCARD/PROMO then u get a further reduction price comes down to £67.74

@Northernstorirs

got these from Offspring and a pair of Puma london .. both half price and true to size
got my hands , feet . on the black hamburg fishmarkets cheap too and sold my Koln and Gazzas

I couldnt tell you really ,the few pairs i have have been true to size apart from the Lacombes which i had to go a size down,maybe some of the collectors in this thread would be able to help

Went for the white Broomfields in the end.

Got the blue ones as I thought I had missed the maroon
Then got them too lol

Nice!! They're both awesome, I can't justify getting a pair at the moment as I've been spoilt with trainers for my B'day. Received a brand new pair of white Broomfields which I love and a pair of blue retro New Balance 327s. Only worn them around the house (during dress up Saturday's lol) due to lockdown.

Nice!! They're both awesome, I can't justify getting a pair at the moment as I've been spoilt with trainers for my B'day. Received a brand new pair of white Broomfields which I love and a pair of blue retro New Balance 327s. Only worn them around the house (during dress up Saturday's lol) due to lockdown.

Fancy the Broomfields but not sure what colour to get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.