Adidas trainers

Does anyone know how the raffles/Launches work ?

Im not a collector by any means ,but i like my trainers and every now and then a pair will catch my eye so i enter theses raffles/launches ,the last few months ive entered and been successfull in a few of them ,im in for a pair at the moment

The ones im in for at the moment, the draw doesnt end for 2 days but my trainers were dispatched today ,this has happened a few times now (not that im complaining or owt) but just wondered if anyone knows how they do them ?

Does anyone know how the raffles/Launches work ?

Im not a collector by any means ,but i like my trainers and every now and then a pair will catch my eye so i enter theses raffles/launches ,the last few months ive entered and been successfull in a few of them ,im in for a pair at the moment

The ones im in for at the moment, the draw doesnt end for 2 days but my trainers were dispatched today ,this has happened a few times now (not that im complaining or owt) but just wondered if anyone knows how they do them ?

I think if it's under subscribed they post early....but not sure
What did you win?

I think if it's under subscribed they post early....but not sure
What did you win?
I thought about that ,maybe not many people had entered, but it was the adidas wein ,plus happened with some nike for my lad and also the ZX 8000 overkill and they all sold out so couldnt be that

Happened this week with the ZX 8000 National parks although i dont think these will sell out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.