Adidas trainers

Some of the LG SPZl going for £500 on ebay, mental if people pay that amount. Whilst a great investment they are lovely looking and I'd be happy to wear them. Life is too short and what's the point of keeping something in the box to look at every now and then?
I don’t even blame the pricks who sell them on there, I blame the sad cunts who pay that much for them… especially since they never even wear them.

They cost about £7 to make. The £70 adidas sell them for is the absolute maximum anyone should ever pay for them.

Anyone buying for hundreds on eBay need to seek help.
£70? I wish! Retail for popular pairs like City series or Spezials start at £85 and go to about £160. The LG's were £110.

I think I've only bought one paid on ebay 2008 Stockholms for £180, still my favourite pair and worth every penny to me.

Wow, vermin and a prick ?

I got a pair, arrived last night,not really my style when i tried them on, ive just posted them this morning, sold on ebay for a proper decent profit

Ive missed out on so many trainers over the years(some that are still holy grails to me) cos the so called collectors always seem to bag them(and most dont even wear them,they have them just to say they have them)

So when i browsed social media last night and found out quite a few of the so called collectors didnt get a pair i was more than happy to double the price on them

Tough sh*t i call that , like they would say the same for the ones ive missed out on

£70? I wish! Retail for popular pairs like City series or Spezials start at £85 and go to about £160. The LG's were £110.

I think I've only bought one paid on ebay 2008 Stockholms for £180, still my favourite pair and worth every penny to me.
Do you play kick can with them?

Some of the LG SPZl going for £500 on ebay, mental if people pay that amount. Whilst a great investment they are lovely looking and I'd be happy to wear them. Life is too short and what's the point of keeping something in the box to look at every now and then?
I find it all abit odd me, I do like my adidas and used to have quite a few of the city series that I'd wear.
Theres too many people who buy them to keep them in a box for years and never wear them just to have em
Pointless i think if you aint bothering wearing them

I have the 08 Dublins and Stockholms. My 2 favourite pairs just been battered anything wearing them going out and to the match

Wow, vermin and a prick ?

I got a pair, arrived last night,not really my style when i tried them on, ive just posted them this morning, sold on ebay for a proper decent profit

Ive missed out on so many trainers over the years(some that are still holy grails to me) cos the so called collectors always seem to bag them(and most dont even wear them,they have them just to say they have them)

So when i browsed social media last night and found out quite a few of the so called collectors didnt get a pair i was more than happy to double the price on them

Tough sh*t i call that , like they would say the same for the ones ive missed out on
What would you say if someone offered you a ticket for a city game but wanted double face value?

I just went for ten-times the first made up figure. I’ve paid around £90 for a pair. I love adidas trainers, got about 16 pairs.

But I’ll never give the eBay wankers a penny, never mind hundreds of pounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.