Admitting I’m an Alcoholic

That is an inspiring story mate. I could probably just have 2. I don't have an urge as such, more like a routine. I'm working on it
You're problem will be if you develop a tolerance to those cans. Eventually 5 cans wont be enough.

You're problem will be if you develop a tolerance to those cans. Eventually 5 cans wont be enough.
I know what you are saying. I've never done the tolerance thing as my aim is not to get drunk just relax, I suppose I'm lucky in the respect that I drink like that and not chase the high. Hangovers are enough to put me off and I stop because the existential dread is REAL

I know what you are saying. I've never done the tolerance thing as my aim is not to get drunk just relax, I suppose I'm lucky in the respect that I drink like that and not chase the high. Hangovers are enough to put me off and I stop because the existential dread is REAL
As long as it's not stopping you daily life or interfering in other ways... like causing anxiety or depression (it does...it's one of the worst drugs to cause mental health problems...and then people drink more to self medicate), then ...fair enough. It's bad for your health though...but then, so is supporting City all these years haha. And chocolate. And MacDonalds. And wan...nah, that's good....i could go on..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.