Adrian Bernabe - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the EDS game against NAC on facebook the other day. Video quality was poor but Bernabe and Garre heavily stood out. We ended up losing but Bernabe looked like a baby Modric in the midfield. Super silky and smooth.

Two weeks. Hopefully, that will turn into 17 years and 2 weeks! Looks the part!

My comment on another thread was that he shaped up like Messi, and his mop head makes him look a bit like him.

He’s actually too young to say he’ll be a superstar, but the way he passes and moves, the way he shapes himself on the move, and the way he took his chance (outside of the box, slightly to the keepers right, left footed curler that missed the target by only a foot or two) made me immediately think “Messi!”

High praise from a pretty critical old fuck like me. Seen em come, seen em go. He’s going to be a player for someone!

Came on against Bayern in friendly, what really impressed was his work rate, reminded me of Tevez on speed. The lad could have a really big future. Look forward to seeing more. Very impressed.

Saw the EDS game against NAC on facebook the other day. Video quality was poor but Bernabe and Garre heavily stood out. We ended up losing but Bernabe looked like a baby Modric in the midfield. Super silky and smooth.
Well, is he the next Messi, Tevez, or Modric?

I demand clarification!

Well, is he the next Messi, Tevez, or Modric?

I demand clarification!
Maybe he's a little bit of all 3?
His positional awareness, ability to pick out the right pass, ability to control the ball in tight spaces, have a run at defenders, his first touch, his work rate, etc.. all stood out against Breda, in my opinion. Quite a prospect.

Who scored for City?

This kid is quality - Foden quality. Stands out almost every time he touches the ball.

Hope he gets a run in every League Cup game and maybe the FA Cup.

How long do we have him signed up for? He looks so good every time I see him, yet for some reason I doubt his future will be here. Hope we have a good few years on his contract and convince him to extend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.