adrian chiles causes outrage

lazerblue

Adrian Chiles could find himself in trouble with his ITV paymasters after a gag that back-fired saw the presenter stereotyping Polish supporters as 'builders'.

Speaking at the end of England's 4-1 victory over Montenegro, the presenter said: 'It’s practically a home game for Poland – 15,000 Poles will be in here, I’m sure.

ITV pundit Lee Dixon then responded: 'Hopefully, they’re all crying at the end.' To which Chiles said: 'I’m trying to get some building work done at the moment, quite seriously. Be careful.'

The comment sparked outrage on social media sites, with a number of people calling for him to be sacked for racial stereotyping

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2455493/Adrian-Chiles-trouble-ITV-bosses-bad-taste-Polish-builder-gag.html#ixzz2hVD28lPa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2hVD28lPa</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook. sparked outrage, f**k me, some people need to get out more

If this ends up with him no longer on TV I consider it a success , where do I pretend to show outrage?

Some people go out of their way to be offended by the slightest slant they dont agree with but that apart Chiles is your typical SARCASTIC MEDIA BALLOON who laughs at his own jokes and appears to have no UNDERSTANDING of football.

toonvectors-21746-940.jpg

MC ID said:
If this ends up with him no longer on TV I consider it a success , where do I pretend to show outrage?

hahaha... what's funny though is he'll be branded a racist now but I remember a few years ago seeing him in town one time getting all snug with an Asian chick who presents on BBC.

People are too precious.

It's an undenaiable fact that there are currently a lot of Poles doing manual work in England. I don't see how referring to that is offensive in any way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.