Adrien Rabiot

Watched him tonight for psg,with peps guidance think it's a no brainier signing him on a free,he's getting better and better

I think he’d be great for us. Some have posted that he was unhappy being asked to be a DM, but given the level of pressing Pep’s instilled into every single member of our squad, he’ll be fine. People mention this but forget just how often players like Merlin, KDB, Bernardo win the ball back for us.

I’d be happy with Rabiot in a 3 with any of our midfielders, even more so on a free.

I'm not advocating to sell Gundogan but I only see us going for Rabiot if Gundogan leaves.

I think what a lot of people don't seem to appreciate is that it's quite rare to have a player of Gundogan's quality who will also accept the status he currently has in our squad. He isn't in what you'd probably deem our best 11 but he comes in and out of the team and fills in where needed. I don't see someone like Rabiot accepting that role.

I think what a lot of people don't seem to appreciate is that it's quite rare to have a player of Gundogan's quality who will also accept the status he currently has in our squad. He isn't in what you'd probably deem our best 11 but he comes in and out of the team and fills in where needed. I don't see someone like Rabiot accepting that role.

I completely agree with your point re Gundogan. Was just on his thread defending it again. I would also agree that Rabiot seems like he wouldn't accept that role. Can't say I know a ton of his attitude but he definitely comes off as kind of a prick.

Do not agree with the above Gudun is not in a position to rock the boat due to injuries and style of play, Rabiot would also know before he signed what Pep wants, and that if you notice is a squad that rotates often to keep morale and fitness to a peak
I do not think we will go for Rabiot as come the end of the season he will have his choice of signing on fees and wages which i think will be above our valuation of him, and Barca will be looking to do PSG

Do not agree with the above Gudun is not in a position to rock the boat due to injuries and style of play, Rabiot would also know before he signed what Pep wants, and that if you notice is a squad that rotates often to keep morale and fitness to a peak
I do not think we will go for Rabiot as come the end of the season he will have his choice of signing on fees and wages which i think will be above our valuation of him, and Barca will be looking to do PSG

I didn't say injuries hadn't played a part as to how we've arrived at this position. In fact I think they're a big part of the reason why he will never demand to play all of the time. I would also credit him with a great temperament and a good team ethic too so all in all he's a massive asset to our squad and whether injuries have contributed or not, we have a player of the kind of quality that would not normally settle for the role he has with us. Rabiot seems to have a far more difficult personality and I dont think he'd fit in with our squad.

I didn't say injuries hadn't played a part as to how we've arrived at this position. In fact I think they're a big part of the reason why he will never demand to play all of the time. I would also credit him with a great temperament and a good team ethic too so all in all he's a massive asset to our squad and whether injuries have contributed or not, we have a player of the kind of quality that would not normally settle for the role he has with us. Rabiot seems to have a far more difficult personality and I dont think he'd fit in with our squad.
I get your point i just believe any player that Pep signs would be fully assessed for personality and commitment by Pep and others, at this i believe Pep is very good , this is the reason i support him removing Hart and bringing in Bravo, but as i said i do not think we will go for Rabiot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.