Advert bug?

@Ric, I've just had these two pop up whilst browsing the PL matchday thread. I had to scroll considerably to actually read the topic. The bottom also automatically played.

Using Chrome and some of those videos don't load fully and totally impede on the viewing of the forum.

Clicking links now 9 times out of 10 brings up the game of war advert. I've tried safari,opera mini & chrome and they all have this problem.

@Ric

I've started to get the following pop up every time I try to load up on safari on my iPhone...

8c0af87126d407b0050b5c13e4bcd022.jpg

I've come on to Tapatalk to post this as its every time I try on safari.

I was getting the war games one quite a bit recently but this one is relentless!

FYI I've tried other sites and not had any problems yet.

Cheers

@Ric

I've started to get the following pop up every time I try to load up on safari on my iPhone...

I was getting the war games one quite a bit recently but this one is relentless!

Cheers
Try Opera, Safari seems susceptible to these pop ups.

Fair enough, but if it only happens with the bluemoon site does that not mean the issue lies there?

@Ric

Cheers

I'm getting this as well, can't get to view anything on the forum with safari on iphone.

*just tried Opera, Firefox and Chrome and I get redirected to the App Store Skybet app.

Fair enough, but if it only happens with the bluemoon site does that not mean the issue lies there?
I'm not sure TBH bud, iOS has had attacks like this in the past where scripts are exploited (in Safari especially) and Apple doesn't seem to be bothered. @Meatbag has tried different browsers and is getting re-directed to a different app so I'm not 100% what's going on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.