Advertising

blue b4 the moon

I seem to have acquired a banner on threads with various adverts on that is static and dosen't 'roll' just sits there. I don't mean the one at the bottom of the site, this one is always at the bottom of whatever I'm viewing.

My mobile did a big system update this morning but I'm assuming it's nothing to do with that.

I have the same. It happens on my phone but not on my pc or tablet. Really annoying. I assume it is a site thing. Really, really annoying. Probably stop viewing on my phone unless someone can come up with a way of stopping it.

Sorry, that advert should only have been displayed to guests. Should be fixed now though so you can safely remove Adblock!

@Ric I am just curious if the box/banner adverts (depending on the scaling of the page) that are now placed in the midst of the thread listing for each forum (usually about four threads down) is an intentional change to placement (for impressions/interactions) or something instituted by the hosting company?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.