Advice: Best tablet to buy

Originals

I'm looking for a tablet in the range of £200/£300 could anyone give me some advice on which one would be best to buy?

Ive checked the ASUS Nexus 7 by Google 7" Tablet - 32GB and SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 2 7" Tablet - 8 GB

Cheers

If you can stand to pay a touch more (£340), then this is a great bit of kit.

The Galaxy Note 8.0

Samsung--Galaxy-Note-8.0-N5110_11.jpg

Lightest tablet I have held, yet.

Originals said:
I'm looking for a tablet in the range of £200/£300 could anyone give me some advice on which one would be best to buy?

Ive checked the ASUS Nexus 7 by Google 7" Tablet - 32GB and SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 2 7" Tablet - 8 GB

Cheers

The light green ones with a picture of a dove on it.....

Depends what you want it for. Blackberry Playbook looks good (for a much cheaper price)to me and has HDMI connevtivity if you want to link it up to a TV. Ipads don't have this but have a larger range of 'Apps' if that's your thing.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Depends what you want it for. Blackberry Playbook looks good (for a much cheaper price)to me and has HDMI connevtivity if you want to link it up to a TV. Ipads don't have this but have a larger range of 'Apps' if that's your thing.

Ipads do have a connector that you can use for HDMI leads...the connector also allows you to charge the iPad at the same time

Hamann Pineapple said:

Whilst that is true, you're not as 'free' as with an android, are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.