Advice blues

Blue warrior

Team supported
City
Going on a family holiday 12 of us 2 of my cousins coming both young lads early 20's telling me they're bring some cocaine with them I'm well pissed with them I got my kids with me told them not to do it however they thinks it all ok and I'm worrying for nothing. Will them scanners pick it up they said it won't but I don't want it to spoil our holiday and if they get caught will we all be detained because we're with them?

Going on a family holiday 12 of us 2 of my cousins coming both young lads early 20's telling me they're bring some cocaine with them I'm well pissed with them I got my kids with me told them not to do it however they thinks it all ok and I'm worrying for nothing. Will them scanners pick it up they said it won't but I don't want it to spoil our holiday and if they get caught will we all be detained because we're with them?
The dogs might.

Struggling to put "family holiday" and "cocaine" together.

Given that they're willing to take it over, i'd guess usage might be accepted on a night out over there? In which case i'd encourage them to try and put feelers out to buy over there rather than having sweaty bollocks going through airport security.

Last edited:
Incredible. Id say it is a reasonable assumption to think that if it is a block booking and drugs are found on a couple of them, then you will all get stopped searched and put on a database, after which you will stopped and searched every time you go on holiday for the rest of your life. Do you really want that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.