Advice for Ebay....

Here’s my eBay question;

I bought a car last year as a run around to get me to work and back that a previous owner put a personalised plate on.

My boss at work is trying to wind me up by saying I could sell it for a good few hundred quid.

I know this because he discussed the wind up with a mate of mine.

I’d like to list it and show him but don’t want the arseache of replacing it if it sells for a piddling amount. Nor do I want to pay to advertise it.

I’d like to show my boss bids of £5/600 that aren’t real to say “thanks for your advice.”

How can I do this?

Before you do any of this, make sure there are no listing fees otherwise you’ll be out of pocket.

List it for 7 days, opening bid £500 or whatever you want.
Get another mate or family member to place a bid.
Show it the boss
Cancel the bid *make sure you do this before ending the listing*
End the listing or let it just run if you want to test the water.

You can do this for most items, expect it’s the same for a license plate. Check the details.

Before you do any of this, make sure there are no listing fees otherwise you’ll be out of pocket.

List it for 7 days, opening bid £500 or whatever you want.
Get another mate or family member to place a bid.
Show it the boss
Cancel the bid *make sure you do this before ending the listing*
End the listing or let it just run if you want to test the water.

You can do this for most items, expect it’s the same for a license plate. Check the details.
And if someone who is not a bogus buyer bids then the seller is obliged to sell the item to them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.