Advice from the Older Posters

ifiwasarichfan

I mean you Dave Ewing's Back Header, Johnny Crossan, Prestwich Blue, De niro,etc.

Is it better to grow old respectfully or disgracefully?

I am 50 today and I dont know whether to go and play my Clash singles or go and find a comfy pair of Shoes.

It didn't really bother me hitting 30 or 40 but this one has come as a real shock.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I mean you Dave Ewing's Back Header, Johnny Crossan, Prestwich Blue, De niro,etc.

Is it better to grow old respectfully or disgracefully?

I am 50 today and I dont know whether to go and play my Clash singles or go and find a comfy pair of Shoes.

It didn't really bother me hitting 30 or 40 but this one has come as a real shock.
why can't you do both ??

tueartsboots said:
Prestwich will probably advise putting an extra cardigan on and relax listening to Perry Como.

Oh I dunno, from a thread the other day he's a Radio 6 Stuart Marconie Freak Zone listener. Pretty cool i'd say.......I couldnt comment on the cardy though

Happy birthday mate. Though I would never, ever make a thread telling people it was my birthday. It's a bit needy

;-)

All the best mate :)

Age is but a number, its how you feel inside that counts

Bellyeye said:
tueartsboots said:
Prestwich will probably advise putting an extra cardigan on and relax listening to Perry Como.

Oh I dunno, from a thread the other day he's a Radio 6 Stuart Marconie Freak Zone listener. Pretty cool i'd say.......I couldnt comment on the cardy though
He got that from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.coolthingsanoldfuckershouldsay.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.coolthingsanoldfuckershouldsay.com</a>

grow old disgracefully if you can. I still drink ale like a madman and go to nighters and stay on the dancefloor till 6, great fun, I`m 53

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.