Advice needed from Dads!

DMA's

Good morning all.

My Girlfriend is due to give birth this month (due date of 31st August) and I was hoping for some advice from fellow blues and what to expect. We are expecting a boy and we have decided to call him Bobby (yes I am a big Mancini fan!).

Being only 23 years old and the youngest in my family I have not had any real experience with very young babies so I am hoping for some tips from experienced dads (no pedophile jokes please).

Funnily enough my main concern is actually the birth itself, I am very worried I am going to pass out or go faint due to what I have seen from past sex education videos and one born every minute (the mrs insists on watching this shite). Does the moment itself get you through this point? I have been told adrenaline will take over is this true? Or will I just be slowly rocking in the corner crying?

So if anyone has any stories about their wife/partner giving birth to reassure me then these would be most welcome!

Stay at the top end. Otherwise it will put you off oral sex for a couple of days.

firstly, congratulations
secondly, don't overthink it, just let it happen, drink it in, you will never see anything quite like this ever again!

Stay at the top end. Otherwise it will put you off oral sex for a couple of days.

That really is all the advice you need in a nutshell,I have a weak stomach but I managed to stay on my feet...if you feel queasy then don't go all Rocky and manly ask for a chair because everyone is different.
Oh and very very good luck and congratulations mate.

They don't force you to look hahahaha

My now ex had an emergency C-Section with my first so there were sheets up for the operation anyway
I know they will not force me mate but worried I might catch a glimpse and I may not be able to look at my girlfriend the same way ever again haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.