Advice needed ... Lost my seasoncard for tomorrows CL game

CB1977

Can`t find my seasoncard anywhere, I`m on the CL scheme and dont really fancy queuing up tomorrow before the match at the ticket office.

Does anybody know if I ring up the club tomorrow that they will email me one of those eticket things that I can just print off ... or is that just for League games?

If they can't email it to you ask them to leave it at City @ Home reception. They've done it for me in the past and never took more than 5 minutes to collect

ok cheers - where is that in relation to where I sit in Block 111 South stand lower - I go in via turnstile K

I forgot my card once, and just went up to the helpers in blue vests at each entrance, gave them my name, DOB, and supporter number and they scanned me in.

I forgot my card once, and just went up to the helpers in blue vests at each entrance, gave them my name, DOB, and supporter number and they scanned me in.

Yep I have forgotten mine a few times and done exactly the same as this. Did it once when I hadn't forgotten it but there were long queues to get in and they take you straight to the front!

I took a previous years season card once! The people in the blue vests were great (as someone else has said) I know my supporter number off by heart they checked that - and just let me in. You’ve got time to ring the club thought so get a ticket left at the City@ Home Office.

Can`t find my seasoncard anywhere, I`m on the CL scheme and dont really fancy queuing up tomorrow before the match at the ticket office.

Does anybody know if I ring up the club tomorrow that they will email me one of those eticket things that I can just print off ... or is that just for League games?
Ring supporters services and ask them to e-ticket you the game for tonight. Just scan it on your mobile phone into the card reader and into the stadium you go. The e-ticket will override your season card on the night making your season card null and void for the game, stops anyone trying to gain entry twice.

if you have lost your card and cannot replace it the first replacement is free as it happened to me actually. Any more card replacements after that are £10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.