advice needed please....

justme_ctid

.....don’t want to speak to soon but with the possibility of us reaching Istanbul I have just realised that I have a court appearance at a work tribunal on the 21st May where I will be representing myself. Any advice on how to get it adjourned or any serious/funny excuses would be a great help
ta

I'm quite good at skiving to be honest.

I usually cite 'personal problems/reasons' as a reason and do my best 'look i'm depressed and upset as fuck' face whilst informing them. They never ask what the problem is, in fact they're usually so nice about it that I feel guilty for lying for about 2 seconds before I skip away to ponce about free of responsibility.

justmefuckoffchelsea said:
.....don’t want to speak to soon but with the possibility of us reaching Istanbul I have just realised that I have a court appearance at a work tribunal on the 21st May where I will be representing myself. Any advice on how to get it adjourned or any serious/funny excuses would be a great help
ta

Tell 'em yer grandma's died and you have to go to the funeral in Istanbul.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
justmefuckoffchelsea said:
ta

Tell 'em yer grandma's died and you have to go to the funeral in Istanbul.

ok stevie (wink wink)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.