Advice needed

roy.or.r

Hello fellow blues. I need some advice on something. Well my friend need to be precise. My friend contacted an Indian girl on a matrimony website and they have been talking for 2 months now but my friend felt something was off about her after a few calls. This girl lives in India and my friend is in the US. He lives in the same city as I do.

Now things have taken turns for the worse. My friend doesn't want to keep in touch with her anymore and has already informed her about this but she is now threatening to kill herself if he leaves. My friend is obviously a bit scared that she might do something to herself and he might be implicated. Worst thing, the girl is trying to contact me and asking me to help her. I did tell her to move on but I don't know if she is trying to harm herself or not.

Any advice on what to do?

Sounds like she desperately needs help mate but if neither of you have met her or have any way of contacting her family I’m not sure you can do anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.