Advice needed

Op's friend just arrived and needs picking up from the airport. By the sound of it not sure if the father from the Navy is going to collect him or not.

Weird argument. I have seen a lot of people from UK who have settled in the US. Does that mean they are “escaping” your country too?
And to answer your question, I moved here because of my company. Then I did my masters in something whose course was not offered in India because of how the electricity market law is designed there. I certainly didn’t “escape” India. I had a very good job and had a good lifestyle.
Anything else?

No need to get your hackles up. You said before "I have lived in Kolkata for 25 years and I hardly met someone who was willing to move out of the city" yet you yourself did just that. Your own actions disprove your initial assertion, it's perfectly acceptable to ask why...

No need to get your hackles up. You said before "I have lived in Kolkata for 25 years and I hardly met someone who was willing to move out of the city" yet you yourself did just that. Your own actions disprove your initial assertion, it's perfectly acceptable to ask why...
So does that mean I was trying to escape the country like the other poster said? There is a difference between moving to a new country and escaping a country.

So does that mean I was trying to escape the country like the other poster said? There is a difference between moving to a new country and escaping a country.

Where did I draw an equivalence between escaping and moving? I didn't. As I have said I was responding to your assertion that you have lived their for 25 years and hardly met someone who was willing to move out of the city. Yet you yourself had. I simply asked why. Nothing more nothing less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.