Advice please. Taxi from town to the ground

Dubai Blue

Usually get the metro to the ground whenever I'm over and then walk back to Piccadilly after. But going for a few pints in town tomorrow before the match so contemplating getting a taxi.

Are they easy enough to get around Shambles/Piccadilly? And how long does the journey typically take in matchday traffic? Will have my old man with me, so walking isn't an option. Cheers

Usually get the metro to the ground whenever I'm over and then walk back to Piccadilly after. But going for a few pints in town tomorrow before the match so contemplating getting a taxi.

Are they easy enough to get around Shambles/Piccadilly? And how long does the journey typically take in matchday traffic? Will have my old man with me, so walking isn't an option. Cheers

plenty of taxi, and if most are clever they will go round the back near old ancoats shopping park. We usually get dropped at the side of the athletics stadium. Missing the crowds walking up

As above the bus service is great but you should have no problem getting a black cab, (Don't you need an account with Uber)

Depends where you are its a nightmare from Piccadilly gardens. Miles easier to UBER or pub crawl up

Within around 30 mins to KO, I would never get a cab. Less hassle to walk. Get a couple of cans for the walk.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.