Adware removal

BlueTony

Does anyone know of a reliable free(including not having to buy a registration key) that will get rid of Admediatracker.com? I have picked this pesky thing up and it opens literally every 90 seconds or so and is doing my head in.

The bastards who come up with these programs deserve a massive hack attack and I will definitely not be using any of the services I have seen advertised just on general principles. If I want a service or product I am more than capable of searching for it myself. If I just want to lurk around Bluemoon I don't want a new window opening every few seconds.

Does anyone know of a reliable free(including not having to buy a registration key) that will get rid of Admediatracker.com? I have picked this pesky thing up and it opens literally every 90 seconds or so and is doing my head in.

The bastards who come up with these programs deserve a massive hack attack and I will definitely not be using any of the services I have seen advertised just on general principles. If I want a service or product I am more than capable of searching for it myself. If I just want to lurk around Bluemoon I don't want a new window opening every few seconds.
If this is a PC we're talking about try https://malwaretips.com/blogs/malware-removal-guide-for-windows/ and follow every step through. They're all free apps.

I have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program on my PC and currently it is blocking all sorts of allegedly dodgy sites while I am looking at Bluemoon. This makes me wonder if some of the ads on here are less than 100% kosher.

I have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program on my PC and currently it is blocking all sorts of allegedly dodgy sites while I am looking at Bluemoon. This makes me wonder if some of the ads on here are less than 100% kosher.
I'd suggest not (although I could be wrong), try running all steps in the link above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.