Aeroflot

Patientman63

Team supported
Who do you think....?
I just logged into Bluemoon on my Samsung, to be greeted by a Shite team logo sponsoring a dodgy Russian airline, offering me free tickets to the swamp.

I know advertising revenue is the way forward, but fuck me!

An explanation is required

Yes thought it was a WUM but it has been appearing all afternoon.

I know Trafford are struggling to sell tickets but advertising ticket competitions on here? You could not make it up.

Kris_Musampa said:
I just logged into Bluemoon on my Samsung, to be greeted by a Shite team logo sponsoring a dodgy Russian airline, offering me free tickets to the swamp.

Free tickets to the swamp?? fuck that...this is Aeroflot we're talkin about,the only thing that would persuade me to get on one of their planes is a free parachute !!

samharris said:
Kris_Musampa said:

Free tickets to the swamp?? fuck that...this is Aeroflot we're talkin about,the only thing that would persuade me to get on one of their planes is a free parachute !!

Aeroflot's plummet at a similar rate of nots to David Moyes' career.

Well i got asked to join the cow and gate baby club, is there something going on someone is not telling me ?

Nicki hunny can i have a word you blonde bundle of terror.

stony said:
Take a screenshot and send it to Ric

Will this do?

vpl074.jpg

I think the ads are related to your browsing habits since I've never had any of the ads people typically complain about. Try clearing your cache & history and see what comes up.
If it works does it not make you wonder about the 'Blues' who are getting ads directed at rags?

;)

ColinLee said:
I think the ads are related to your browsing habits since I've never had any of the ads people typically complain about. Try clearing your cache & history and see what comes up.
If it works does it not make you wonder about the 'Blues' who are getting ads directed at rags?

;)
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.