after sunday

kippax88

i cant see us winning any of our remaning games....

Bolton - always seem to raise their game against us and will be fighting too keep out of that relegation fight.

Blackburn - will be fighting for their lives.

west brom - will also be fighting for their lives.

everton away - bogey team for us, we never win there, will be fighting for europe.

utd away - i have a feeling we will get embaressed in this game...plus will want to win help their chances in winning the league.

tottenham - another bogey team who will be fighting for europe

we could still yet go down, tbh i think we will scrape it.

kippax88 said:
i cant see us winning any of our remaning games....

Bolton - always seem to raise their game against us and will be fighting too keep out of that relegation fight.

Blackburn - will be fighting for their lives.

west brom - will also be fighting for their lives.

everton away - bogey team for us, we never win there, will be fighting for europe.

utd away - i have a feeling we will get embaressed in this game...plus will want to win help their chances in winning the league.

tottenham - another bogey team who will be fighting for europe

we could still yet go down, tbh i think we will scrape it.

Some of those games should be nailed on wins...however I dont even feel positive about the west brom game..

That surely isnt in the script.

We're not going to go down and we will not fail to win for the rest of the season. I know yesterday was bad and depressing but let's not go OTT.

pee dubya said:
We're not going to go down and we will not fail to win for the rest of the season. I know yesterday was bad and depressing but let's not go OTT.

You do realise Stoke can go above us next week don't you ? No OTT about it.

we just need to put out the strongest team possible and stop dicking around keeping certain players on the bench (ahem robinho) to save them for the european games. This league is too tight for anyone to take the piss playing average players and to under estimate teams that are lower than us. West Brom pulled it back against portsmouth. Bolton gave chelsea a massive fright this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.