after the schalke game

jwm92

after the arsenal and shalke game everyone was praising hughes and sayin how good he is but now look at some people slating him just cos we losta few games. i agree he is pissing me off too when he picking the likes of vassell but just wait till january vassell would be gone . hughes signings so far apart from benhaim have been good eg swp kompany robinho zabaleta . its the players who are shitting themselves being sold in january thats to blame. players like vassell benjani fernandes richards dunne ball are lazy twats that should be sold or given a kick up the backside. i think hughes should stay because we never going to get anywhere if we keep changin managers and want them out after a few losses. hughes may able to bring in good solid hard working players in january and we should reap the benefits from that.

jwm92 said:
after the arsenal and shalke game everyone was praising hughes and sayin how good he is but now look at some people slating him just cos we losta few games. i agree he is pissing me off too when he picking the likes of vassell but just wait till january vassell would be gone . hughes signings so far apart from benhaim have been good eg swp kompany robinho zabaleta . its the players who are shitting themselves being sold in january thats to blame. players like vassell benjani fernandes richards dunne ball are lazy twats that should be sold or given a kick up the backside. i think hughes should stay because we never going to get anywhere if we keep changin managers and want them out after a few losses. hughes may able to bring in good solid hard working players in january and we should reap the benefits from that.

top post.

agreed.... and I dont want the 'slate wiping clean' bollocks for those that quite clearly will be on their way out if not in the next window certainly the summer.

if the players he has signed are doing so well how come they have come into a top half prem team and took us into the bottom 3?

blue 1992 said:
jwm92 said:

top post.

Seconded.

Plus players like Robinho to come back, Johnson and Bojinov to come back in jan. Petrov Feb. Can't wait.

uwerosler28 said:
if the players he has signed are doing so well how come they have come into a top half prem team and took us into the bottom 3?

I've never known 3 or 4 players to beat 11 have you?

jwm92 said:

I agree with a lot of what you say and if Hughes came out and said something similar instead of defending that garbage each week I would say give him time but he continues to pick the likes of Vassell and then defends these players in the media! Im sorry but these players should be playing out of their skin at the moment to keep themselves at the club, they are not doing this so why should our manager defend them? He makes himself look a fool, I dont want to hear him say how Dunne is a good player because I know he isnt and if the manager of my club is saying that he is then as far as I am concerned the manager does not have a clue what he is doing!

Look at the Spurs turnaround under Harry, you would think he would have nothing but praise for his players but no he has openly admitted that players at the club are not good enough for where he wants to take them and yes the players wont want to hear it but the fans will say "You know what, Harry is right, he knows what he is doing and I have confidence in him", at this moment in time while Hughes keeps spouting the same old rubbish game after game I have ZERO confidence in his ability to manage our club!

OrigamiNinja said:
jwm92 said:

I agree with a lot of what you say and if Hughes came out and said something similar instead of defending that garbage each week I would say give him time but he continues to pick the likes of Vassell and then defends these players in the media! Im sorry but these players should be playing out of their skin at the moment to keep themselves at the club, they are not doing this so why should our manager defend them? He makes himself look a fool, I dont want to hear him say how Dunne is a good player because I know he isnt and if the manager of my club is saying that he is then as far as I am concerned the manager does not have a clue what he is doing!

Look at the Spurs turnaround under Harry, you would think he would have nothing but praise for his players but no he has openly admitted that players at the club are not good enough for where he wants to take them and yes the players wont want to hear it but the fans will say "You know what, Harry is right, he knows what he is doing and I have confidence in him", at this moment in time while Hughes keeps spouting the same old rubbish game after game I have ZERO confidence in his ability to manage our club!

I am not a fan of Vassell's but the options, today were limited to say the least and would you be happy for your manager to publicly criticise your club captain !!!!!!.
Until Hughes has adequate time in the transfer window to address the weak areas which is obvious he believes are the centre halfs and centre forwards from all the reports then despite our position I will support him.

It's not "one or two" losses though, is it. We're almost exactly halfway through the season and in the drop zone. And it doesn't sit comfortably with me.

blue 1992 said:
jwm92 said:

top post.

Brave post haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.