After We Have Lost

Blue Mist

How bad do you feel ?

I ask because the below was posted in the Post Match Thread including the reply.......

St Helens Blue (Exiled) wrote:

Cant sleep tonight. cant stop thinking what has happened to our team. We looked lost last night..A rudderless ship. This has to come from the manager. What are we doing to change this?

Ducado
Tell you what if football ever caused me a moment of lost sleep I would give it up

I'm with SHB, I came home last night, mopped around, had a brew, watched some crap TV but I could not go to bed I was that pissed off. Ignoring how we played last night, is it just me and SHB or are most of us like that ?
The year the Dippers relegated us I sat in the back garden for 4 hours and wouldn't speak to anyone.

Blue Mist said:
How bad do you feel ?

I ask because the below was posted in the Post Match Thread including the reply.......

Cant sleep tonight. cant stop thinking what has happened to our team. We looked lost last night..A rudderless ship. This has to come from the manager. What are we doing to change this?

Ducado
Tell you what if football ever caused me a moment of lost sleep I would give it up

I'm with SHB, I came home last night, mopped around, had a brew, watched some crap TV but I could not go to bed I was that pissed off. Ignoring how we played last night, is it just me and SHB or are most of us like that ?
The year the Dippers relegated us I sat in the back garden for 4 hours and wouldn't speak to anyone.

If the players look like they couldn't give a shit then why lose sleep over what they have done. Losing to Liverpool away was tough to take last season,couldn't even watch the goals after it. Only watched it again after we went on to win league. Lose sleep over those lads last night??...no chance.

I don't lose sleep over it unless it's a major disaster like losing the derby or a cup final, but certainly a loss pisses me off for a while these days with expectations so high and a squad/club infrastructure with such potential.

dubblue said:
Blue Mist said:
How bad do you feel ?

Ducado

If the players look like they couldn't give a shit then why lose sleep over what they have done. Losing to Liverpool away was tough to take last season,couldn't even watch the goals after it. Only watched it again after we went on to win league. Lose sleep over those lads last night??...no chance.

100% on the liverpool game. I now actually enjoy watching it. For the way we fought back against the odds, as well as laughing at the dumb scousers and commentators who were awarding the trophy to them post game.

But at the time itself, I couldn't work all the following week. Was numb.

I aint losing sleep over a deputy captain who couldn't be bothered playing more than 60 minutes, goes to shake the hands of the coaching staff and then fucks off down the tunnel for an early bath.

For all you Yaya lovers out there:

Pelegrini's comment after the match last night: "Yaya was with some problem in his groin, but I think that's nothing important."

Blue Mist said:
How bad do you feel ?

Ducado

However bad I feel after a defeat it never causes me to get the mop out.

dobobobo said:
I aint losing sleep over a deputy captain who couldn't be bothered playing more than 60 minutes, goes to shake the hands of the coaching staff and then fucks off down the tunnel for an early bath.

For all you Yaya lovers out there:

Pelegrini's comment after the match last night: "Yaya was with some problem in his groin, but I think that's nothing important."

Have you considered that he may have been told to fuck of down the tunnel to get some treatment the same as Silva did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.