After winning the League

I think the team can keep winning with

______________________Bravo_____________________

Danilo_________Stones_________Laporte________Zinchenko

____________________Gundogan____________________

__________Bernardo_______________Foden_________

Sterling_____________Jesus_________________Diaz

Let's break every record we can. It would be good to use a few of our younger players in each remaining match but only if and when we are comfortably ahead. We need to end the season strongly.

Smash all the records , get the remaining games won early and bring on our brilliant youngsters like Foden and Diaz for some valuable game time , they both need five games to get a medal , would also like Nmecha to get a run out , he looks a hungry so and so when i have seen him play.

Record points and goals means we can rightly say our team is the BEST English club side of all time

Don't see why we can't break the records whilst giving the youngsters plenty of playing time (not necessarily starts)

Smash all the records , get the remaining games won early and bring on our brilliant youngsters like Foden and Diaz for some valuable game time , they both need five games to get a medal , would also like Nmecha to get a run out , he looks a hungry so and so when i have seen him play.
Got high hopes for Tosin as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.