After winning the League

I don't get the 'rest players' concept. What exactly would it achieve.
We play 38 games and need to win as many as possible.

I'm sure international managers wouldn't be happy seeing players rest for a month. It'd need serious training to get match fit again before world cup. Almost a preseason

If United lose either of the next two games, or if we win against Swansea, I think we should let Ederson, Walker, Kompany, Otamendi, Delph, KDB, SIlva, Dinho, Jesus, Aguero, Sane and Raz have a long rest before the WC.

Bravo
Danilo Stones Laporte Mendy/Zinch
Yaya
Gundogan Foden
Bernardo Nmecha Diaz

As long as we win the league I would be very happy. I would rather rest most of our key players before the WC, than going full strength to break all the records and let everyone be tired before the WC

Not being funny mate but ......fuck the world cup .

Not being funny mate but ......fuck the world cup .
It's not about the world cup. If we overwork our players, and THEN they have to go and play in the world cup, the likelihood of them picking up an injury increases. I say, soon as they've done the job then we should be giving youngsters some opportunities.

It's not about the world cup. If we overwork our players, and THEN they have to go and play in the world cup, the likelihood of them picking up an injury increases. I say, soon as they've done the job then we should be giving youngsters some opportunities.

With you mate but I am greedy and want those records :)

I understand the records would be nice but surely developing players for the future is more important than that? Foden and Diaz need game time. They are far too talented to just sit on the bench and come on with 5 minutes left. They need full 90 minutes playing in this team to improve. I'd put their development ahead of getting 100 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.