After years of abusing my lugholes ...

oakiecokie

Yes just been for a Hearing Test and I`m not in the least surprised that I will now have to wear two hearing aids due to the constant misuse of ones earholes.
Way back in the 1970/80`s I was diagnosed with "Disco Deafness" due to wearing a pair of headphones and having the volume of my music sky high, which has now come home to bite me on the arse, well and truly.
Some of the decibels (during the test) were up to 100+ and still I couldn`t hear some of those noises.
Ah well, at least my missus is over-joyed as the tele will be down to a more appropriate noise level of 19 and not 27/30 I have to have it turned up too.
"How much ?"
"Half past seven,missus."
Any more of you out there have to use said hearing aids ?
I`ve lasted quite well as I`m not far short of my 71st birthday, but I wish over the years I`d have been more careful and not mistreated my ears.

I have fluid behind one eardrum and a weirdly thick eardrum on the other side, nothing can be done, ihave to keep blowing my nose to shift the fluid so i get a few mins better hearing ,most annoying

Yes just been for a Hearing Test and I`m not in the least surprised that I will now have to wear two hearing aids due to the constant misuse of ones earholes.
Way back in the 1970/80`s I was diagnosed with "Disco Deafness" due to wearing a pair of headphones and having the volume of my music sky high, which has now come home to bite me on the arse, well and truly.
Some of the decibels (during the test) were up to 100+ and still I couldn`t hear some of those noises.
Ah well, at least my missus is over-joyed as the tele will be down to a more appropriate noise level of 19 and not 27/30 I have to have it turned up too.
"How much ?"
"Half past seven,missus."
Any more of you out there have to use said hearing aids ?
I`ve lasted quite well as I`m not far short of my 71st birthday, but I wish over the years I`d have been more careful and not mistreated my ears.
And there was you, complaining about the lack of atmosphere at the Etihad!
You now know why.
In case they're currently switched off -

YOU NOW KNOW WHY!!
;-)

I have fluid behind one eardrum and a weirdly thick eardrum on the other side, nothing can be done, ihave to keep blowing my nose to shift the fluid so i get a few mins better hearing ,most annoying
Could they not insert a grommet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.