Aftershave/Perfume

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kp789, 27 Aug 2009.

1. andyhinch

andyhinch

If you have a teenage lad you say, where do you get them from ?

2. TCIB

TCIB

A stork brings them as far as i know. Then you just have to financially cripple yourself and have that hot lass you are with morph into "your kids mother", wait a few years and magic, one whiny teen.

Or do you mean the fragrance?

3. andyhinch

andyhinch

I think you missed the my point ;-)

4. kinkyblue

kinkyblue

Tragedy of Lloyd George, Halfeti and Endymion

A link the site would be great

5. TCIB

TCIB

Something went over my head? never i am to fast, i would catch it.

Considering Disney owns Marvel i better note that all above comments are trademark of Marvel Cinematic Universe. The comment was for reviewing purposes so falls under fair usage policy. All credits will be given at the end of this post.

Piss off Disney!

andyhinch likes this.
  6. TCIB

TCIB

Sure bud, it seems some have gone over night but here is the sites i use boss...

nose.fr - very good for cheap niche fragrances, creed flacons for example. Creed have this place almost exclusively allowed to sell their stuff at a nice price. Creed are actively looking to stop the decanting business so forcing shops to raise the prices of flacons.

https://www.perfume-click.co.uk - Great site and worth keeping an eye on, best for designer stuff but also does some niche.

https://www.notino.co.uk - Similar to perfume click it has a lot of stuff available.

https://www.feelunique.com - similar again to click but carries some different stuff, between this and click there is not much you can't get at a great discount.

Click i think is where has a few Penhaligons on discount boss if you want to have a ganders :-)

kinkyblue likes this.
  7. TCIB

TCIB

8. kinkyblue

kinkyblue

Creed royal ould is cheaper on the middle one!!

TCIB likes this.
  9. dublinblue12

dublinblue12

Perfume click is good. Any sites were can get some free samples sent?

10. TCIB

TCIB

Yeah it is very much worth checking all of them for a scent. I hate the idea of seeing a deal grabbing it then seeing it 10 quid cheaper on the next site hehe, totally ruins my day that does. For super niche stuff i tend to check nose.fr first due to the amazing prices they can offer on some stuff, uk based shops can't come close for some of the brands.

The only ones i know who do samples require a purchase first boss. 50 quid, you get one free sample, 100 quid you get 3 and so on. I know they do that at nose.fr so if you see a scent you like at a good price maybe grab it from them.

As for just sending free samples i got every acqua di parma after sending the customer service lady a pic of my current collection to show i was sincere and not on the scav. I asked for samples so i could decide which order to buy the ones i did not have. 3 days later a package came with every acqua di parma including the vanille that is exclusive to harrods currently. That is the best way to go about freebies these days i think.

dublinblue12 likes this.