Aguero 93:20 8th Anniversary 16:53 Wednesday

CtidBlueMooner

In these dark times fellow Blues, we need something to lift our spirits. The 8th Anniversary of that Aguerroooo moment fits the bill - I still get a buzz watching it the 100th time...though my view from Block 104 will never be equalled.

So on the 8th Anniversary today, ideally around the time of the goal (multiple sources confirm 16:53, not 16:54) let's get this plastered all over social media...Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat,TikTok, Vine...ok scrap that last one. #Aguero #9320 etc.

Photos, videos, memories, the works. Loud and proud Blues. CTID
If you want to add #YNWA (You're Now Watching Aguero) or #NullAndVoid to further wind up the BinDipppers, all the better !

Last edited:
I’ve always wondered what time it was!

Is that what the time was, then? 16:53?

A tad lame.

I'd rather celebrate the achievement than wind up other human beings for comedic value.
Agreed!

Rubbing your achievements in other’s faces shows anything from an inferiority complex to simply being a ****.

Plus, most Scousers (most of the country!) cheered that goal that day with us. They came on this site to congratulate us at the time.

It was United we beat to that title, not Liverpool! Rags still feel sick when they see replays of the Agüeroooooo goal.

Just enjoy the anniversary as a City fan for City achievements!

Had to be something that day, may fave is a week from now 19th May.

I know I'm slightly biased but how can Arsenal fans and even ex players say their last minute winner at Anfield in 89 is the greatest moment in football and Agueroooo doesn't even come close?

Two goals in injury time, to pip your hated city rivals to your first title in 44 years is miles ahead... and will never ever be topped

I know I'm slightly biased but how can Arsenal fans and even ex players say their last minute winner at Anfield in 89 is the greatest moment in football and Agueroooo doesn't even come close?

Two goals in injury time, to pip your hated city rivals to your first title in 44 years is miles ahead... and will never ever be topped

One was away against the league leaders to win by the smallest margin possible, and one at home against a bottom feeder. I think Arsenal's was better, maybe because I was younger when it happened, but city were about 1/10 to win the title that day ans Arsenal 10/1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.