Aguero and Jesus

Those two almost take me back to the partnership between Samaras and Corradi!!!
If you look closely, you can just see Stephen Ireland peaking out from behind them in this match photo. What an attacking trident that was!

Lethal-Weapon-5-Announcement-Joe-Pesci.jpg

I like Jesus. Also think of sane goes we should play him as a wide player. A bit like Henry used to play. Give him his chance. Hard to find another Sergio. He is a one off.

Our pure wide players found it a bit harder last season as teams doubled up on them. That’s where Bernardo came into his own. I think Jesus could do a similar job in some games.

We are likely to play 60 ish games next season so both will play plenty.

Remember in the recent internationals our friends the Germans played Leroy centrally and tbf he looked good.

No.

98 points last season.

100 points the season before.

No need to change it.

They started together on 6 (out of a possible 22)occasions in the league in the 100 point season.

A couple of times last season in the league too.

With attacking fullbacks on both sides now I believe we'll see them starting together more often.

this detracts from the fact we changed some things from the 100pts season to the 98 pts season. Pep will never stand still.

We changed some things and went slightly backwards last season imo. That's why we were knocked out of the Champions League after that first leg with Spurs. Absolutely no need to change it up just for the sake of it plus Pep has almost never played two up top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.