Aguero (and others) considering international futures

I`ve only seen the headline on Messi in the BBC website and not turned the tele on mate so wasn`t sure if it was being confirmed on SS News.No probs mate.
Perhaps I'm missing something but from what I can see, Aguero said 'There are various players who are evaluating not to continue with the national team', only the papers speculate that that includes himself. At no time has he included himself so the thread headline is beyond misleading.

Perhaps I'm missing something but from what I can see, Aguero said 'There are various players who are evaluating not to continue with the national team', only the papers speculate that that includes himself. At no time has he included himself so the thread headline is beyond misleading.
The OP`s thread headline has now been changed beyond recognition after his initial headline was more than misleading,CL.

Anyone who has read Aguero's book will know how much he loves his national team, but also how much he'd miss Messi if he wasn't there. Can see him following Messi into retirement here.

I have an opposite view. I think international football is good for the players. Change of scenery, chance to get home or see the world and catch up with friends and family is good for the soul. There's a chance he could get injured of course but we risk that chance every time he trains or plays.

ESPN reporter Diego Monroig is reporting "sources" have told him Aguero, Mascherano, and Biglia are retiring while Banega, Lavezzi, di Maria, and Hiquain are considering. Here's some quotes from the same article:

Aguero told reporters after the match, "Some of us are evaluating not playing for the national team anymore."

In regards to how Messi was feeling:
Aguero offered his take.

"Lamentably, the most f---ed up is Leo, because of the penalty," Aguero said, referencing Messi's missed penalty kick. "It's the worst I've seen him in the dressing room."

full article here: http://www.espnfc.com/copa-america/...entina-retirement-after-penalty-loss-to-chile

I find it amusing Aguero swearing during an interview

Anyone who has read Aguero's book will know how much he loves his national team, but also how much he'd miss Messi if he wasn't there. Can see him following Messi into retirement here.
Finally managed to read it on my hols, after a Christmas present from my daughter some 2 years ago.He really does love playing for his country and the story about Messi phoning in him whilst being injured and asking Kun who was he sharing his room with,to which Kun replied "its OK I`m not cheating on you love" !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.