Aguero (and others) considering international futures

What on earth are you talking about?

What on Earth is not clear to you, then I might be able to respond. He is obliged to play for his country as long as he is being called by national team coach. As I count him as an utter **** for trying to retire from national team at 29, I'd be even bigger **** and call him for each game until he retires completely from football. If he would boycott me on the pitch, I'd keep him on the bench but he'd have to come to South America each time Argentina plays or he wouldn't be able to play next game for Barcelona. He's pussy.

What on Earth is not clear to you, then I might be able to respond. He is obliged to play for his country as long as he is being called by national team coach. As I count him as an utter **** for trying to retire from national team at 29, I'd be even bigger **** and call him for each game until he retires completely from football. If he would boycott me on the pitch, I'd keep him on the bench but he'd have to come to South America each time Argentina plays or he wouldn't be able to play next game for Barcelona. He's pussy.

Are you a SeeArseHeaven fanboy or something?

Since when were players obliged to play for their national team? It's entirely up to the individual.

Sounds like you'd just get arrested for harassment so hopefully one of your coaching badges has a get out of jail free card on the back.

I wish to fuck all our players would retire from international football. It would save Kun & Silva from further unnecessary injuries and give Sterling a chance to develop and realise his potential without becoming the nations whipping boy.

All our players would be fitter and fresher and if it was up to me, I'd insert it as a clause in their contracts to say 'You play for City, you retire from international football'. Four competitions a season and international friendlies, qualifiers and tournaments for a month at the end of every second season is killing football and shortening players careers.

Pussyish from Messi. If I'd be Argentina's coach I'd just call him for each game. He can't play for club if he doesn't respond and at 29 it's cuntish to retire.
Wrong on all counts fella. It's up to the individual if they choose to play international football not the national associations. I think you're getting confused with league clubs refusing to release players to play internationals which is when a self serving FIFA rule kicks in giving international football priority over club football meaning a club can't stop a player if he wants to play.

Why you think Messi is being 'cuntish' for opting to retire (which will probably extend his domestic playing career) is beyond me. Hopefully you're just having a bad day and will later reflect on your over the top (imo) reaction to Messi's personal decision to retire from international football at the age of 29

He's obliged to do fuck all. Luckily international football doesn't work like it does in your head.

Wrong on all counts fella. It's up to the individual if they choose to play international football not the national associations. I think you're getting confused with league clubs refusing to release players to play internationals which is when a self serving FIFA rule kicks in giving international football priority over club football meaning a club can't stop a player if he wants to play.

Why you think Messi is being 'cuntish' for opting to retire (which will probably extend his domestic playing career) is beyond me. Hopefully you're just having a bad day and will later reflect on your over the top (imo) reaction to Messi's personal decision to retire from international football at the age of 29

Might be about the rule that I got confused, I accept that.

But I still stand about it being cuntish to retire at 29. Playing for national team at younger levels is huge boost and shopwindow for player's career and they are all very happy to do it when they are 20. That's especially case with smaller countries and leagues outside top European ones. But then when they establish themselves and earn big contracts at clubs, some of them put their noses high and forget the good things playing for national teams did to them when they were starting.

I understand people not giving a fuck about players from their clubs not playing for national team, from a selfish point of view, I would certainly love if all city players would retire from international football, but from my own personal and football general point, I find them cunts to do it on the way Mesi did. He is neither old enough to do it, he's got zero injury problems that could shorten his career, nothing.. I find it cuntish. Period.

Messi wants to retire as he can never please anybody in Argentina. They treat him like crap and the comparisons to you know who will never end. I get why he would just have enough of all the crap that gets put his way

"You know who" gets much more shit on regular basis than he is but he keeps going on. That's why he, despite being less talented is even able to be compared with "you know who".

Messi is little pussy who got used with everyone sucking him and his Barca good boys teammates so acts like little baby when things not going for him. He is fake as shit in everything except being good at football. ****.

"You know who" gets much more shit on regular basis than he is but he keeps going on. That's why he, despite being less talented is even able to be compared with "you know who".

Messi is little pussy who got used with everyone sucking him and his Barca good boys teammates so acts like little baby when things not going for him. He is fake as shit in everything except being good at football. ****.

Who's that exactly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.