Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Expecting an announcement from the FA very soon along the following lines ;-

"Andre Marriner has been suspended from officiating in any future games due to the fact that he is obviously either blind, just another lying official, or both ! "

bollox

the ref should have made the call at the time....he is lying simple as and should have done something about it then and there...the ref is not accepting responsibility for making a wrong call or hasn't got the balls to disagree with the media witch hunt from the likes of that scum bag quinn
Doesn't change the fact that Sergio did it.

There were also plenty in the media (Murphy and Keown for example) who thought it should be a yellow.

Had it properly registered with Marriner it would have been at least a yellow.

he aint ready mate....I know this will annoy a lot of people but he just isn't good enough at present to lead the line ....he was very poor playing against steau in his only start...

At present he is a superb impact sub but that is about it

ute's defence will be breathing a big sigh of relief and they have one less problem to worry about as competing against nacho is far easier than competing against auger

He started against Villa scored an hatrick.

he aint ready mate....I know this will annoy a lot of people but he just isn't good enough at present to lead the line ....he was very poor playing against steau in his only start...

At present he is a superb impact sub but that is about it

ute's defence will be breathing a big sigh of relief and they have one less problem to worry about as competing against nacho is far easier than competing against auger
He was our best player that night - which doesn't say much I know

Doesn't change the fact that Sergio did it.

There were also plenty in the media (Murphy and Keown for example) who thought it should be a yellow.

Had it properly registered with Marriner it would have been at least a yellow.

i didn't say either way that he did or didn't do it......what i am talking about is the lack of responsibility that the ref is taking....if he didn't see the incident from 5 yes away he shouldn't be a ref....there is no way he didn't see it...so he is either covering up his mistake or hasn't got the balls to say that at the time he interpritted it as something not worthy of stopping play for...either way he is absolutely lying or he is so incapable of seeing something no more than 5 yes infront of him that his ability to referee should be severely questioned....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.