Aguero considered going back to argentina

kye1991

Just browsing through the morning lies and bullshit and an article about aguero was considering going back to independiente as they were relegated, also says that he will definitely be going back in a few years, i want at least another 200 goals out of the fella before he goes anywhere.

Maybe eventually, when he's well into his 30's, he'll return to Argentina. We heard the same stuff about Tevez and he eventually went to Italy. Simply put, Argentinian football, and the Argentinian economy, is on it's arse. There's absolutely no money in it and if Aguero wanted to go back he'd have to see his contract out at City (as no Argentinian club could afford to buy him) and then take a monumental pay cut. That's just not going to happen.

Its so asy to call bullshit on this one. No way anyone will leave that type of money on the table, n way. Can really see it when he is in his mid 30's and done it all in Europe. Move on, nothing to see here.......

“I know my job is at City -- I’m just saying the thought passed through my mind when Independiente went down.

Ive had a lot ofthings pass through my mind but they were never going to happen either.

Attention grabbing headline which worked

The headline is a little misleading. Aguero was trying to help his boyhood club. He offered to foot the bill of them buying 5 new players for a year. But the proposal was refused. He then said, going back to help them gain promotion (i.e. like a loan for half a season) crossed his mind. In short, he was so saddened by his boyhood clubs demise, that every possible scenario crossed his mind. And yes, he intends to eventually go back their to retire. Probably when he is long past his prime and able to cut it at the very highest level.

I am not bothered.

Matty said:
Maybe eventually, when he's well into his 30's, he'll return to Argentina. We heard the same stuff about Tevez and he eventually went to Italy. Simply put, Argentinian football, and the Argentinian economy, is on it's arse. There's absolutely no money in it and if Aguero wanted to go back he'd have to see his contract out at City (as no Argentinian club could afford to buy him) and then take a monumental pay cut. That's just not going to happen.

Not until his 32 y old or so. After that it will probably happen.
* special greetings to mr. daxman.

The sun by any chance?
Shaun cuntstis?
I'll put my mortgage on it that sweaty,fat geordie nimrod had his pen in one hand and his cock in the other as he was writing it....

kye1991 said:
Just browsing through the morning lies and bullshit and an article about aguero was considering going back to independiente as they were relegated, also says that he will definitely be going back in a few years, i want at least another 200 goals out of the fella before he goes anywhere.

When City got relegated to Division 3 I considered offering my services to them. The team I played for had just won the Premier League of the Middleton Sunday League.

Trouble was City did not offer payment in beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.