Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The champions are given 40 commemorative medals made of silver, which are 2.25in (5.7cm) in diameter. They can be distributed to the manager, players and officials as the club see fit, as long as every player who has made at least five Premier League appearances during the title-winning season gets one.
Sergio has already made 5 appearances... he will become our most decorated player in the history of the club. 5 PL titles, 5 (hopefully 6 League cups), 1 FA Cup, 1 Golden boot

These covid issues are starting to look like a smoke screen. He's not actually had an injury for 2 months and still isn't getting any minutes on the pitch. If he doesn't get any minutes Wednesday then there's definitely been problems behind closed doors.
He had covid as has a lot of them, pep wouldnt lie about that

Sadly, i think his time with us is coming to an end.
I'd hate to see him playing for someone else in Europe though, hopefully, if he goes he'll end up in the US or Argentina.

Yeah I agree. I'm preparing for life without Sergio as sad as it is. It was always going to happen one day but I believe the combination of age, injury, Covid and the way the team has been playing will have forced the issue for both parties. TBF to Kun, at his age he needs to be playing - he's still got plenty of goals in him. TBF to the Club it needs to look to the future now, especially as we're no longer so dependent on him.
The last of our 2012 legends - time for new ones to step up & grasp the mantle.
Mind you, I'd love it if he stayed for one more year !

Sergio has already made 5 appearances... he will become our most decorated player in the history of the club. 5 PL titles, 5 (hopefully 6 League cups), 1 (hopefully 2) FA Cup(s), 1 Golden boot (hopefully a CL medal too), 3 community shields.
Fixed.

I'm sure when he signed this contract he said on Argentine radio he would be going home once this one has ended? Maybe like Zabba he loves living in Manchester and wants to stay but Txixi has other ideas.

Covid effects people differently long term covid as well! Saying they are a smoke screen frankly is a disgrace, when you know jack shit about it! City are not going to say a player has had covid when they have not had it!
I'm not saying he hasn't had covid, I'm questioning the length of time he's missed with isolation because he was in contact with someone who had it and with covid himself from January. It may well all be above board and he's took longer than expected to recover or there could be issues. A disgrace and knowing Jack shit is a bit strong, it is a forum for discussion isn't it pal?

Look at the status of the European clubs said to be 'hovering around' waiting for Sergio to become available... You can bet that a few of the other 'big 6' PL clubs will also be keeping an eye on the situation. We're not talking about a likely drop in standard for him; it's top clubs, ready to snap up one of the greatest goalscorers in history.

Plenty of fans on here have said that we may have 'missed a trick' by not getting Cavani - A guy who isn't in the same class as Sergio. Forget sentiment - If City believe that Sergio is fit and still has the hunger for the game, he should be offered an extension. He loves the club enough to turn it down if he doesn't think he's up to it.

I've said for a while that (regardless of injuries and covid) I believe the plan was for Sergio to play fewer minutes this season purely to keep him 'right' for CL matches - We'll soon find out.

I'm not saying he hasn't had covid, I'm questioning the length of time he's missed with isolation because he was in contact with someone who had it and with covid himself from January. It may well all be above board and he's took longer than expected to recover or there could be issues. A disgrace and knowing Jack shit is a bit strong, it is a forum for discussion isn't it pal?

You accused the club of lying!

Lee one pen with 360 posts Over 8 years!

So yep I stand by what I wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.